Riu and Apple
Vacation Quote systems Bottom of Page

Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages    Log inLog in
Riu Hotels & Resort
The time now is Wed May 24, 2017 12:06 am
All times are UTC - 4
 Forum index » Punta Cana (Dominican Republic) » Riu Palace Punta Cana (Questions / Info)
...for those who have been to riu palace punta cana recently
Post new topic   Reply to topic Page 1 of 1 [13 Posts] View previous topic :: View next topic
Rainbow
Site Admin
Site Admin

Jobs: Riu Birthday, Riu Fan, Riu Gallery, Cut & paste Review, Canadian Tire Money Donator, Riu Nominator, The Riu Player, Moderate and Administrate, Riully great cookie maker

142703802 Bachata Bucks
1003815250 Playacar Pesos

Items
more...

PostPosted: Thu Jun 19, 2014 9:23 am    Post subject:   ...for those who have been to riu palace punta cana recently Reply with quote

...can anyone tell me if there is an ATM at the riu palace punta cana?... Good bye ...gracias...
Alfonso.Gonzalez.G
VenezuelaFan
Riu amo de las vacaciones

Jobs: New Review, Riu Birthday, Riu Fan

29888084 Bachata Bucks
23130 Playacar Pesos

Items

PostPosted: Sun Jun 22, 2014 5:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Last time there (back in 2008) the nearest one was near the disco, almost in the main complex car gate, beyond "Caribbean street".
Rainbow
Site Admin
Site Admin

Jobs: Riu Birthday, Riu Fan, Riu Gallery, Cut & paste Review, Canadian Tire Money Donator, Riu Nominator, The Riu Player, Moderate and Administrate, Riully great cookie maker

142703802 Bachata Bucks

Items
more...

PostPosted: Mon Jun 23, 2014 9:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Alfonso.Gonzalez.G wrote:
Last time there (back in 2008) the nearest one was near the disco, almost in the main complex car gate, beyond "Caribbean street".

...thanks...we won't count on a close-by/convenient location then... Good bye
peterhr
Site Admin
Site Admin

Jobs: Moderate and Administrate, Riu Fan, New Review

106657930 Bachata Bucks
4806134 Playacar Pesos

Blog

Items
more...

PostPosted: Sat Jul 12, 2014 12:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

It's main use I think is for the staff to get their wages. You'll find USD is as useful as Dominican Pesos.

pics > http://goo.gl/zNeHL
Rainbow
Site Admin
Site Admin

142703802 Bachata Bucks

Items
more...

PostPosted: Mon Jul 14, 2014 8:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

peterhr wrote:
It's main use I think is for the staff to get their wages. You'll find USD is as useful as Dominican Pesos.

...we're traveling with family who will most likely run out of money... Rolling Eyes ...they usually do... laugh ...then desperate to find an ATM and confused all the same because they haven't read all of the important information i send them pre-trip... laugh ...yes, dear friends, i am a travel nerd... Nerd
The Big Bambu
Senior Riu Ambassador
Senior Riu Ambassador

Jobs: Riu Fan, Riu Birthday, Riu Gallery, Riu Nominator

29016825 Bachata Bucks
0 Playacar Pesos

Blog

Items
more...

PostPosted: Mon Jul 14, 2014 12:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Rainbow wrote:
peterhr wrote:

...we're traveling with family who will most likely run out of money... Rolling Eyes ...they usually do... laugh ...then desperate to find an ATM and confused all the same because they haven't read all of the important information i send them pre-trip... laugh ...yes, dear friends, i am a travel nerd... Nerd

Me too Nerd

Riu Yucatan 1999, 2000,2006,2007,2010,2011,2012 x2, 2013
Riu Playacar 2001
Riu Jalisco 2002/03/04
Riu Bambu 2005,2007,2009
Riu Orlando 2006
Rainbow
Site Admin
Site Admin

142703802 Bachata Bucks

Items
more...

PostPosted: Tue Jul 15, 2014 9:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

The Big Bambu wrote:
Rainbow wrote:
peterhr wrote:

Me too Nerd

Hug
geordiefans
None

Jobs: Riu Birthday, Riu Fan

376096 Bachata Bucks
0 Playacar Pesos

Items
more...

PostPosted: Tue Jul 15, 2014 11:36 am    Post subject: Punta Cana Reply with quote

Me too!!! Real travel nerd, checking out all destinations on web before setting off. When family with us, email them any threads which I think may be of interest but sometimes I think they don't even open the email. Favourite pastime is reading and researching holiday, reviews and searching next country to visit. Am I sad?! Thinking of Mexico again in October and then it's a long trek to Australia for the remainder of the winter.

Riu Yucatan x 3
Riu Palace x 7
Riu Tropical Bay x 2
Riu Mamba x 1
Rainbow
Site Admin
Site Admin

142703802 Bachata Bucks

Items
more...

PostPosted: Tue Jul 15, 2014 3:17 pm    Post subject: Re: Punta Cana Reply with quote

geordiefans wrote:
Me too!!! Real travel nerd, checking out all destinations on web before setting off. When family with us, email them any threads which I think may be of interest but sometimes I think they don't even open the email. Favourite pastime is reading and researching holiday, reviews and searching next country to visit. Am I sad?! Thinking of Mexico again in October and then it's a long trek to Australia for the remainder of the winter.

...our last few trips, i set up a facebook group for my family members , and we share things there...i can tell who reads them, or at least looks at them Nerd ... laugh ...i post interesting (at least to me) facts about the area, and things like that...and, i remind them to make sure they have their passports!!!... Good bye
The Big Bambu
Senior Riu Ambassador
Senior Riu Ambassador

29016825 Bachata Bucks
0 Playacar Pesos

Blog

Items
more...

PostPosted: Tue Jul 15, 2014 5:39 pm    Post subject: Re: Punta Cana Reply with quote

Rainbow wrote:
geordiefans wrote:

...our last few trips, i set up a facebook group for my family members , and we share things there...i can tell who reads them, or at least looks at them Nerd ... laugh ...i post interesting (at least to me) facts about the area, and things like that...and, i remind them to make sure they have their passports!!!... Good bye

I check the travel sites everyday for info and pricing. I have an enquiring mind and want to know the latest.... Nerd

Riu Playacar 2001
Riu Jalisco 2002/03/04
Riu Bambu 2005,2007,2009
Riu Orlando 2006
geordiefans
None

Jobs: Riu Birthday, Riu Fan

376096 Bachata Bucks
0 Playacar Pesos

Items
more...

PostPosted: Wed Jul 16, 2014 4:20 am    Post subject: those who have been ..........our Reply with quote

Likewise, anything to do with travelling I am there. Rainbow if I did the Facebook thing my soninlaw would say "to much time on her hands", my late soninlaw would be even worse. Mind you if I was footing the bill for the travels what a different story that would be!

Riu Yucatan x 3
Riu Palace x 7
Riu Tropical Bay x 2
Riu Mamba x 1
Rainbow
Site Admin
Site Admin

142703802 Bachata Bucks

Items
more...

PostPosted: Wed Jul 16, 2014 8:55 am    Post subject: Re: those who have been ..........our Reply with quote

geordiefans wrote:
Likewise, anything to do with travelling I am there. Rainbow if I did the Facebook thing my soninlaw would say "to much time on her hands", my late soninlaw would be even worse. Mind you if I was footing the bill for the travels what a different story that would be!

...not TOO much time...just ENOUGH time... Laughing
The Big Bambu
Senior Riu Ambassador
Senior Riu Ambassador

29016825 Bachata Bucks
0 Playacar Pesos

Blog

Items
more...

PostPosted: Thu Jul 17, 2014 12:13 pm    Post subject: Re: those who have been ..........our Reply with quote

geordiefans wrote:

My oldest duaghter thniks I spend too much time lookings as well. She never pays, she just goes with a big smile.

Riu Playacar 2001
Riu Jalisco 2002/03/04
Riu Bambu 2005,2007,2009
Riu Orlando 2006
Post new topic   Reply to topic Page 1 of 1 [13 Posts] View previous topic :: View next topic
 Forum index » Punta Cana (Dominican Republic) » Riu Palace Punta Cana (Questions / Info)
Jump to: